DIY Confetti Champagne Bottle
We've got a super simple and fun party favor idea for you today! Your guests will love this confetti mini champagne bottle! As a bonus, we've got a free printable tag for you too!
- Champagne or Sparkling Cider mini bottles
- Champagne glasses
- White card stock
- Hole punch
- Packaging tape
- Rock candy
- Free printable tags
DIRECTIONS FOR CONFETTI CHAMPAGNE BOTTLE
- Wrap packaging tape around the lower part of the champagne bottle.
- On a non stick surface roll champagne bottle in confetti being sure to cover all sticky places.
- Print out your free printable tag and punch a hole in the top. Loop twine through hole and tie to confetti champagne bottle.
- Once you are with your witches, pop open the bubbly and pour over your choice of rock candy.
- The champagne will bubble and turn the color and flavor of the rock candy. So delish. Drink if you dare!
photo credit: Katie Hickenbottom Photography